1. Parents are required to look into their children’s school diary every day and see that the lessons and homework
assigned are duly completed.
2. Remarks made in the school diary should be acknowledged and countersigned regularly by the parents.
3. If you feel that your child is not making the desired progress,please make it a point to discuss it with the Principal, the class teacher and the subject teacher.
4. Criticism of a teacher or the school, in the presence of the student should be avoided. This may cause the student to lose respect for his teacher and the school.
5. Parents are not allowed to meet their children or their teachers during school hours without prior permission of the Principal.
6. Parents are expected to participate regularly in school functions especially when they are invited.
7. Our school teachers do not give private tuition. Therefore, do not approach them to teach your wards privately.
8. Parents are requested to inform the school of any change of address or phone number.
9. Visitors are not allowed to meet the teachers in their respective classrooms.
10. a) Parents are required to send their children to school on time.
b) Presence of every child is compulsory in the prayer assembly.
c) A child who fails to reach the school on time and does not attend the assembly may be sent back home.
d) Parents should not take the child out of station during school days without the prior permission of the Principal.
e) No sick child may be sent to school with medicines to be taken during school hours except in case of emergency medicine like inhalers for asthma. Parents should inform the class teacher in writing.
f) Children will not be allowed to go home from school in between school hours except for any unforeseen
11. Please ensure and encourage that your child takes part in all the activities of the school.