1. Books will be issued and returned as per the rules framed by the school.
2. Books will be issued for a definite period of time only.
3. Only one book will be issued at a time.
4. A late fine of ` 2/- per book will be charged per day until the book is returned.
5. A student should point out any damage done to the books prior to getting them issued in his/her name; otherwise
he/she will be charged for the damage.
6. Tearing, writing, scribbling or folding of pages in the books will be considered as damage done to the books.
7. Students losing books or damaging them will be asked to pay the cost of the books.
8. All the library books issued to students must be returned before the commencement of the annual examination and
clearance slips must be obtained from the librarian.